Modis Engineering is looking for a Creative Writer for the world's largest search engine company in New York NY, and Mountain View, CA. Have you ever written dialogue for a film, TV show, video game, or comic book? Does your writing showcase the subtleties of your language and culture? Are you able to appeal a wide audience that includes from children to grandmothers with your writing talents? And can you effortlessly explain how to do all of these to other people, and in English and Kannada? If this sounds like you, then please apply.
- Creative writing, editing, and reviewing for dialogue, user interaction, and character development.
- Developing and maintaining a style guide.
- Coordinating with cross-functional stakeholders in your market.
- Performing content audits, quality assurance, and stress tests.
- Creating presentations and decks.
- Brainstorming ideas for features and games.
- Required Skills - 5+ years as a writer for a mass consumer audience.
- Excellent organization, project management skills, and ability to multitask in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in the market’s language.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in both Kannada and English. BA in Creative Writing, Journalism, Screenwriting/Film or similar fields of study, or equivalent professional experience.