Adecco Group is currently assisting a local client, the World’s Largest Search Engine, in their search to find a Communication Designer. This is part of an exciting fast-growing project within the Search Engine. This is a temporary assignment slated for 6 months and will sit in New York, NY.
***This is not a remote role and requires the candidate to be on-site.
- BFA/BA in Design, related field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of presentation development and design experience
- A strong ability to develop and convey thoughts, stories, and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal, written, and visual format
- Portfolio showcasing samples of infographic, typography, and other visual designs that effectively communicate the presentation narrative
- Proficient in Google Suite and Adobe CS
- Experience working with C-levels and other senior executive speakers and audiences
- Able to be flexible when priorities shift and work under tight deadlines while delivering a high-quality output
- Highly discrete in handling sensitive and/or confidential information
- Experience working on technical content, particularly in enterprise engineering and cloud computing a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records