Program Coordinator jobs with a leading public transportation/ride share company located in New York, NY, Dallas TX and San Francisco CA are available courtesy of Modis Engineering. These opportunities are available now! Our client is seeking applicants with creative editorial skills - including copywriting (Creative assets Nice to have / Creative responses, customer focus, empathy and business acumen to understand the customers needs and generate engaging conversations in Social Media.
Program Coordinator job responsibilities include:
* Digital and social savvy with experience working for agencies or big brands.
* Fluent in English (B2+) and Spanish
* Clear Understanding of Engagement elements across the most popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube).
* Independent and proactive, self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a positive, proactive and energetic approach to work.
* Highly organized and able to multi-task, whilst maintaining clear and proactive flow of communication.
* Ability to de-escalate, shift and approach negative engagements to turn them into positive outcomes for our users.
* Ability to look through social media using various tools to identify potential engagement opportunities outside our own social media channels.
* Weekend Monitoring/Escalation/Responding would be needed rotationally within the other community managers.
* Social Listening and Software Proficiency in Sprinklr & Brandwatch knowledge is preferred.
* Previous Experience managing Brands and Crisis in Social Media.
* Digital and social savvy with experience working for agencies or big brands
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications with at least 2 years of Community Management experience.
If you are interested in these Program Coordinator positions in New York NY, Dallas TX, San Francisco CA then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the positions then please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 472-8073 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records