Adecco Group is currently assisting a local client, the World’s Largest Search Engine, in their search to find a UI Designer IV. This is part of an exciting fast-growing project within the Search Engine. This is a temporary assignment slated for 6 months and will sit in New York,NY.
***This is not a remote role and requires the candidate to be on-site.
Our team is working on efforts to help simplify finances. We are seeking a strong UX Designer who is a self-starter and (ideally) passionate about the space.
You will have the opportunity to support our UX team in developing an innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed product. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, diligent, detailed-oriented, and can work fairly independently. A designer who can help set the tone for our products, translate complex finance concepts into simple and easy to understand experiences, and add delight for users as they interact with our products across these Google products.
This is a temporary 6-9 months contract and is based in Google’s New York City office as you will be partnering closely with other UXers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
Given the current situation with COVID-19, all work will be done remotely. Once restrictions are lifted, we expect the candidate to work from our office in New York City.
- Design and iterate on different UX design efforts for the product from concept to implementation
- Leverage and apply visual style and interaction patterns in consistency with existing and emerging Google Material principles
- Communicate design rationale and evaluate/address feedback from stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional team to ensure designs are feasible, solve for requirements and drive fit-and-finish polish
- Produce interactive prototypes (Figma, etc) to validate designs with users and stakeholders
- Advocate for and ensure that your designs are compliant with accessibility requirements
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, visual communications, HCI, etc) or relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience High fidelity user interface and interaction design skills
- A strong portfolio showcasing end to end product design work Experience with Figma or similar product design software Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders (user researchers, other designers, product managers, engineers) Experience working with complexity and determining constraints in ambiguous situations
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records