- Perform monthly financial reporting, consolidation of business unit results, variance analysis (e.g. headcount reconciliation and labor expense analysis), and presentation.
- Proactively identify and analyze business drivers and cost trends. Alert management on budget risks and recommend solutions.
- Prepare for monthly financial review with business leaders.
- Manage monthly close and submit Accounting reclasses, accruals, revenue recognition, intercompany transactions, and other journal entries as appropriate.
- Assist in invoicing, PO tracking and monitoring, and ensuring payment.
- Build and maintain financial models including full revenue and cost modeling, and contribute to business case development.
- Assist in annual budgeting and rolling full year outlook/forecast, including meeting with budget owners to gather input, loading forecast data into Hyperion, consolidating results, and reporting.
- Provide support to team, supervisor, and other managers in other areas.
- Provide business partnership to the business units and develop and manage/nurture relationships.
- Bachelors degree required. Preferably in Finance, math, health care or a business field with 4-7 years of financial analysis and business decision support experience.
- Masters degree a plus with 2 - 5 years financial analysis and business decision support experience.
- In-depth knowledge and application of financial analysis principles, concepts and standards.
- Knowledge of company and industry practices and standards.
- Strong Accounting background.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build trusting relationships
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with other individuals who possess diverse set of talents
- Ability to explain finance concepts and concisely communicate key themes
- Effectively plan, organize and prioritize work
- Experience in and strong ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Enjoys learning new things and possesses strong ability to obtain and process information
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in PowerPoint
- Experience with Access and Oracle Fusion, Hyperion Planning and Essbase a plus