You will coordinate, configure, analyze data, test and train for the installation/implementation of new products, mergers and migrations for existing clients and conversions of new clients within Output Solutions Division as assigned.
- Analyze, develop, test, document and implement customized solutions based on client specific requirements for new and existing clients.
- Perform or monitor varied validation and/ or troubleshoot efforts between infrastructure engineering, coding, data validation, testing.
- Communicate status of project with senior associates, managers and client.
- Provide input to improve implementation checklist, process and procedures.
- Possess the ability to adjust and build on what you know (when a unique situation is presented, can they handle it, think on their own)
- Support applications/systems in a 24x7 high-secure environment
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- A minimum of 3 years technical industry experience
- Experience with SSMS - SQL Server Management Studio (Select/Updates/Deletes/Inserts/Backup/Restore/Joins/Unions etc.
- Basic manufacturing industry knowledge
- Communication skills - customers (be required to speak and work with Developers, Operations Leadership, IT Admins, etc.)
- Time management (ability to manage own time for multiple tasks)
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Additional experience with programming tools, MS SQL preferred.
- Strong presentation, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate with client staff and management.
- Has proven skills in organizing and managing tasks and projects
- Exhibits leadership skills and a professional appearance and demeanor that generates confidence in customers
- Maintains calm and communication clarity under stress and while executing simultaneous, unrelated activities
- Able to stay current on Company products, policies, procedures, and system enhancements
- Able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents
- Other tools that can manipulate data that might not be in perfect format
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records