|Description/CommentS||Seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our Customer Experience Authorizations and Fraud Delivery Team in the role of Tester.
Working on a small delivery team practicing Agile, you’ll be engaging with, and supporting a Fraud Analytics team in preventing fraud monetary losses by testing and implementing fraud rules for transaction level authorizations. You may also support peer Testers in other various testing activities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Participate in Scrum ceremonies as deemed appropriate by the Scrum Master.
2. Working in sprints, complete the analysis, testing, problem resolution and implementation of fraud rules for the PRM and Base 24 systems.
3. Work collaboratively with the Fraud Analytics team to resolve any rule specific problems, provide test results for their validation and gain approval to place rules into the production environment.
4. Provide production support to the Fraud Analytics team for active rules.
5. Assist peers in other testing activities as deemed appropriate.
1. 1+ years of experience working with SQL queries/scripting, or equivalent training
2. ISO 8583 experience
3. Visa VTS, MasterCard MAS, American Express simulator application experience
4. Credit/Debit card experience
5. Strong technical aptitude with keen attention to detail
6. Experienced in testing technical solutions, identifying problems and problem resolution
7. Excellent communication skills and a passion for enhancing the customer experience.
8. Strong collaboration skills and shown ability to be a team player
9. Ability to work under tight deadlines, when required, to meet business needs
1. Experience with ACI’s Base24 and PRM products
2. Paragon WebFASTest simulator experience
3. Experience supporting, or working in, a fraud line of business
4. Experience working in an Agile environment