Career Level: Senior Specialist
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in the specific area.
Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
Adapts precedent and may make significant departures from traditional approaches to develop solutions.
Responsible for financial and economic analysis and forecasting and for evaluating alternate financial plans.
• The Senior level Financial Analyst executes many of the same activities as the Experienced level.
• In addition, the Senior level will also typically: possess well developed knowledge and skills to interpret financial information on costs, prices, expenses and revenues and make recommendations to senior management.
• Conduct and document complex financial analysis projects.
• Develop analysis of economic indicators in order to prepare forecasts and analyze the company's short, medium, and long term position.
• Prepare in-depth evaluations of plans and identify new methods of analysis and presentation.
• Data collected and analysed include revenues, expenses, costs, prices, investments, cash flow, profits, inflation, interest rates and exchange rates.
• May coach, advise, or train less-experienced financial analysis staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records