Modis is currently accepting applications for an Interact Specialist to support our operations in Orlando, FL.
The Interact Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical development and support for Interact that is used to by our Marketing team to build and run web/mobile inbound real-time campaigns.
- Marketing leverages guest data to build out segments which are then leveraged by the Interact tool via Web/Mobile.
- Requires expertise “hands-on” Interact tool knowledge and skills in order to support the environment, data and real-time data flows to and from the tool.
- Work with a database and build complex SQL.
- Triage database performance issues with SQL being sent to the database from the Interact campaign processing.
- Read explain plans and understand the complexity that sometimes occurs with Interact in the way it sends SQL to the database.
- Provide patching and upgrades to the Interact tool.
- Coordinate the necessary operations documentation and standards required for compliance and identified best practices and KT to other internal team members.
- Ensure processes perform in required time to deliver the daily campaigns on time.
- Engage in effective conversations with the business partners to gather requirements and get their feedback on work produced.
- Facilitate and lead meetings with end users.
- Keep management, team members and business stakeholders informed of critical issues, status, changes, etc.
The Interact Specialist must have experience with the following:
- Proven technical expertise in Interact tool; Experience with one or more databases such as SQL Server, DB2, etc.
- Strong SQL knowledge; able to write and read as well as diagnose non performing complex SQL. Knowledge of indexing and explain plans.
- Familiarity with API’s and MicroServices (Node JS) helpful to be able to integrate into the Web/Mobile.
The Interact Specialist must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is required. 7+ years of demonstrated experience
If you are interested in this Interact Specialist job in Orlando, FL then please click APPLY NOW or e-mail David.Denick@Modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled