A Salesforce Architect job in Parsippany, NJ is available courtesy of Modis Engineering and Technology. The Salesforce Architect will be responsible for maintaining the highest quality Salesforce implementation ensuring adherence to best practices. You will also be responsible for ensuring the security and stability of Salesforce production environments.
Salesforce Architect job responsibilities include:
• Ensure development of application follows defined Salesforce CRM architecture
• Analyze new requests and define non-functional requirements and create solution design and architecture
• Design user focused and innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce, AppExchange packages, creation of complex data models, external integration, business process automation and custom functionality to solve business requirements
• Identify risks or issues with technology solution and design which may impact realization or project benefits and provides guidance and support to ensure the right decisions are being made to proactively resolve or mitigate potential risks/delays to project
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• Salesforce Certified Architect required (Technical/Application/System)
• Salesforce Certified Developer required
• Platform Developer II certification preferred
If you are interested in this Salesforce Architect job in Parsippany, NJ then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering and Technology go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Rod Grays at 317-558-8866 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.