Akkodis is seeking a Project Manager for our client's company. We are looking for someone with experience in planning, organizing, and controlling project activities to ensure successful completion within budget and on time.
· Manage customer onboarding projects while being available for internal projects.
· Create and maintain Rev.io provisioning-related processes and features related to feeding all customer projects to the billing team.
· Direct supervision over the project manager team.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for successful project completion.
· Ensure all projects are delivered on time within proposed Impulse Statement of Work (SOW).
· Develop detailed project plans to track progress.
· Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders.
· Prioritize project goals with other ongoing projects.
· Consistently monitor project progress and performance.
· Provide regular status reports internally as well as to project stakeholders.
· Manage project risks, including contingency plan development.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in life sciences or related field.
· 7+ years of experience as a Project Manager
· Familiarity with Smart Sheets, Monday.com, Salesforce.com, or other PM softwarePay Details: $50.00 to $57.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.