**W2 Candidates Only -- No Sub-vendors**
Title: Software Engineer/.Net Developer
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Type of position: Contract
Duration: 12+ months (multi-year contract)
Interview: On-site DesiredRole Details:
- As an UI expert build analysis workbench with analytics on top of search technology.
- Work with others to get requirements, implement feature requests, and resolve production issues.
- Design and implement search platform leveraging big data platform (HDFS and Hbase).
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure on-time delivery of scalable architecture.
- Adhere to development best practices including test driven development, and agile methodologies.
- Contribute ideas for continually improving the team’s productivity and code quality.
- Actively mentor junior developers to develop their technical expertise.
- Strong OO design and implementation using C#
- Proficient in Web API, Entity and Unity frameworks
- Experience with test driven development and Agile methodologies
- Strong skill in Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques such as multithreaded when needed.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS and Angular4
- Must have thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Must be a go-to resource for all .NET and Angular UI development requests in the project.
- Possess extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects.
- Must have spent at least 3 years as front end engineer and proficient in CSS and HTML who has built delightful UI and has passion for UI innovation and simplicity.
- Working experience in SQL Server database (T-SQL).
- Software installation and configuration.
- Participating in requirements and design workshops with our users.
- Developing project deliverable documentation.
- Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.