Position – Communications Manager for ServiceNow COE
Type - Contractual (Only W2)
Remote role- open to east coast and central region only.
Responsibilities: Aligned to the Change Management Organization, the Communication Manager will drive the strategic communication vision and communication objectives for the global ServiceNow Center of Excellence (CoE) and its respective projects. As the communication lead, the successful candidates superior communications skills will ensure timely development and delivery of both internal and external communications through a variety of tactics and global channels.
Role Specific Responsibilities
• Communicate global journey of 150 countries adopting ServiceNow platform, which is transforming enterprise service management
• Work closely with senior leaders, change management leads, global stakeholders and CoE Project leads, to ensure project and operational communication deliverables align with brand standards and the global strategy
• Develop strategic messaging to support the overall brand and key project/program initiatives
• Develop communication initiatives and strategies, from concept to execution
• Lead the creation of communication materials based on best practice, utilizing multiple channels and mediums (i.e. digital media, presentations, internal website, live events, newsletters, video, media relations)
• Identify specific or unique communication delivery channels needed and champion communication solutions
• Display creativity to drive adoption and increase brand awareness of the ServiceNow CoE
• Prepare creative and polished content for internal communication platforms and PPT presentations for executive meetings, with collaboration from executive leadership
• Support external PR and marketing opportunities with ServiceNow alliance partner
• Develop strong stakeholder relationships with Deloitte Technology and within member firms to build on communication strategies, plans, and success criteria | Qualifications: Education: Bachelors degree in communication, Journalism, Public Relations, or a similar discipline.
Years of Experience: 5+ years in a professional/client services capacity, emphasizing development/management skills in the following areas: strategic corporate communications, media relations, client relations, content & writing creation.
• Proven track record of success in developing and implementing creative and effective external and internal communications programs that reach diverse audiences
• Excellent oral and written communications skills including writing, editing, and proofreading
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to interact with individuals and groups, spanning all organizational levels
• Strong organization and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple and changing deadlines and priorities
• Strong ability to adapt writing styles for various purposes for different media requirements and different audiences
• High level of creativity for communications, public relations, and marketing strategies
• Strategic thinking combined with an excellent attention to detail
• Proficiency in Office 365 tools
Feel free to reach me at Vaibhav.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records