UX Designer in Raleigh
A UX Designer opportunity in Raleigh, NC is available courtesy of Modis. You will be responsible for ensuring user interface designs for websites, web applications and mobile applications are highly-usable and that they are easy to learn, accessible and highly satisfying. You will need to have three to four years of online usability experience as well as experience with creating mockups, wireframes and simulations. Desired experience include experience with mobile applications as well as with Axure.
The UX Designer opportunity in Raleigh, NC responsibilities include:
- Create mockups and wireframes to illustrate page-level layouts of website design.
- Assist the User Experience Manager with tasks that support the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the team
- Identify client-based characteristics, requirements, wants, and needs and use them to generate highly usable products.
- Create navigational maps, information architecture, and user workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree in human factors, human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology or related field. Or equivalent education and related training. Master’s degree in human factors, human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology or related field desired.
- Must have three to four years of online usability experience
- Ability to utilize Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Desired experience in creating Axure simulations.
- Demonstrated skill in collecting, analyzing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this UX Designer opportunity in Raleigh, NC opportunity in Raleigh, NC job then please click APPLY or send your resume directly to Tal.Shavit@modis.com with professional references. For other opportunities available at Modis IT & Engineering go to www.modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled