Cyber Resilience Testing Strategist in Raleigh, NC
A Cyber Resilience Testing Strategist opportunity in Raleigh, NC is available courtesy of Modis. You will be responsible for providing business analysis support for the security testing program. Will need to have experience designing security test procedures and have strong analytical skills. Must have at least five years of experience as well as experience with risk management.
The Cyber Resilience Testing Strategist in Raleigh, NC responsibilities include:
- Provide business analysis support for the security testing program.
- Coordinate resources and facilitate meetings
- Facilitate the execution of tests as well as plan documentation.
- Communicate with stakeholders and has the ability to embrace change.
- Five years of experience as an analyst and experience with operational risk management or IT risk management
- IT infrastructure, mainframe and distributed computing knowledge preferred
- Preferred experience with facilitating tabletop simulations
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this Cyber Resilience Testing Strategist in Raleigh, NC job then please click APPLY or send your resume directly to Tal.Shavit@modis.com. For other opportunities available at Modis IT & Engineering go to www.modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled