This position will report to the IAM SOX Strategy Management Manager, will assist manager in defining the Access Management SOX Program Strategy, develop SOX Compliance Roadmaps. Collaborate with various Access Management teams in developing a strong technical solutions for all SOX attestation needs. Program Strategist identifies areas of potential improvement for key processes and procedures and supports the management of the related processes and procedures. He/she is responsible for working with different business owners on implementation, execution and compliance with entity level controls.
1. Bachelor's degree in business administration, technology related field or equivalent education and related training.
2. Clear ability to express complex multidisciplinary technical and business concepts in terms that are understandable to all levels of Lines of Business and corporate management both verbally and in writing.
3. Five years of demonstrated experience in Information Security and with familiarity of regulatory reports on compliance.
4. Previous experience with security controls.
5. Previous experience with metrics analysis and definition.
6. Aptitude to understand and adapt to newer technologies.
7. A grounded understanding of applied enterprise information security technologies.
8. Demonstrate a consistent history of delivering on commitments.
9. Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
10. Able to work independently with limited supervision.
11. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to both business and technology audiences.
12. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
Contact Allen Davis at Allen.Davis@Modis.com