A Cyber Threat Analyst opportunity in Raleigh, NC is available courtesy of Modis. You will be responsible for understanding applications and infrastructure functionality for minimum security baseline logging and monitoring project efforts. Lead analysis sessions to identify gaps in log data and support analytics team in playbook creation. Must have experience with Splunk and have experience with security logging and monitoring.
The Cyber Threat Analyst opportunity in Raleigh, NC responsibilities include:
- Utilize your knowledge as an analyst to gather requirements that relate to a security platform.
- Collaborate with business and technical application leads to understand, analyze and document event as well as threat use case for large scale business applications and user processes.
- Coordinate resources and communicate with stakeholders ?
- Develop, document and revise flow charts for current and future processes and system procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent education and related training.
- Must have experience with cyber security threat detection as well as utilizing tools such as Splunk.
- Three to five years’ experience and strong proficiency with the following: information security best practices, relational database technologies, design tools and techniques, web development, technology testing and change implementation test practices.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this Cyber Threat Analyst opportunity in Raleigh, NC job then please click APPLY or send your resume directly to Tal.Shavit@modis.com. For other opportunities available at Modis IT & Engineering go to www.modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled