Location: 100% remote
Duration: 18 months
Stock Plan Services focuses on supporting equity compensation for our B2B clients. We have multiple applications that support this effort and our mission is to launch a consolidated platform of microsites to combine these segregated applications into a holistic user experience. While executing this goal we strive to maintain excellent customer support and deliver on sustaining engineering objectives. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products and services to people all over the world.
The successful candidate will be an expert in designing scalable and maintainable test automation. This individual will work closely with the developers to understand architecture of the application to best devise how to build reliable, maintainable automated tests.
The candidate must be passionate about quality and assist in creating a high quality culture across the scrum team(s).
• Be a hands on Test Automation engineer with a DevOps philosophy in Agile environment.
• Understand and implement automation strategies and processes for web services, APIs, middleware, UI.
• Keep automation current, flexible and designed to work within a continuous integration / deployment framework.
• Develop methods and procedures to create automation test data and data refresh capabilities
• Assist developers with CI/CD automation.
• Act as SDET for one or more scrum teams. Coordinate with scrum master, product owner and developers to implement test automation and CI/CD practices.
• Maintain automation code using source control, test management and release systems.
• Maintain test case repositories and results at sprint and release level using JIRA.
• Maintain test automation code and scripts using BitBucket.
• Design and implement continuous testing pipeline using Bamboo for regression and smoke testing.
• Enable scrum team to use BDD methodology using Gherkin/Ruby/Cucumber.
• Work in Agile and DevOps environment to deliver robust quality sprint over sprint, release over release.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications: • 5 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD) Preferred Qualifications: • BS Degree in Computer Science or a related field with 3+ years of experience in Test Automation in Agile environment. • Experience in assisting in the designing / implementing of a scalable and maintainable automation for UI and API/Service level testing. • Strong programming knowledge and experience in Object Oriented languages (Java or C#) • Experience and knowledge with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, PCF etc.) • Experience with Atlassian Tools (Bitbucket, Jira, Zephyr, Confluence, Bamboo) • Experience in an Agile work environment • Experience with Selenium and SOATest. • Team player with excellent communication skills (oral and written) to technically communicate with Application Architects, Development, QA peers and Business partners • Exposure to different test data management techniques and tools • Good to have – Experience with cloud based testing infrastructure tools such as Saucelabs. Experience with document databases such as MongoDB. • Good to have – Understanding of IAS (infrastructure as service) in context of application testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records