An Electrical/Wire Harness Technician job in Renton, WA is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. This job will be at our client, a Fortune 500, world renown diesel truck company. For this job you must have experience in building and testing wire harnesses, preferably for diesel automotives. In this position you will build, test and help to design wire harnesses for engine prototypes. This contract will be for twelve months or more. The pay rate range is between $30.00 and $35.00 per hour on a W2 contract.
Electrical/Wire Harness Technician? job responsibilities include:
- Design wiring harnesses for prototype vehicles.
- Build, install and test the harnesses.
- Validate and troubleshoot the system.
- Some soldering and work in the electronics lab.
- Must have two or more years of experience building, testing and installing wire harnesses.
- Wire harness design is a plus.
- Experience on road vehicles preferred.
- Experience with wire sizing, bend radius considerations, routing, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with high-voltage (650 VDC) systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team in coordinating the design and build of a developing project.
- Computer proficient.
- Experience with MS Excel.
- Ability to follow safety procedures.
- Detail oriented.
- CAD experience is a plus.
- Soldering experience preferred.
rested in this Electrical/Wire Harness Technician job in Renton, WA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Mike Leeson at (206)682-2170 or email Mike.Leeson@Modis.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled