Modis is seeking a Technical Portfolio Manager for a contract position with a Fortune 500 Banking client located in Richfield, MN.
Lead audit requirements.
• Set up and help administer timesheets in Clarity
• Set up and coordinate working sessions/meetings
• Identify, capture and track program issues, risks and decisions
• Perform administrative tasks for Project Sharepoints
• Create project statuses
• Assist in the creation of executive statuses and updates
• Understand program financials and be able to work with application teams to forecast work Portfolio financial management, data & insights
• Enable measurements for the Portfolio (people, cost/value, OKRs)
• Simplification and continuous improvement of the admin and governance process(es)
• Assist with Funded Team/Capex, funding requests (bridge to Finance)
• Assist Portfolio and Product Owners with communication and updates
• Facilitation activities for the Portfolio
• Providing a new set of tactics and templates
For consideration, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org