We have a Product Manager in Westlake, Tx. This opportunity is a 12 month contract position with an financial company ranked as one of the top places to work in the US.
• Build a roadmap for the infrastructure modernization work; articulate and drive the priorities among the development team and stakeholders; manage and prioritize a backlog of features
• Create a release plan in coordination with the scrum team and other lines of business
• Drive problem solving, accountability, and resolutions in production support situations; recommend future enhancements
• Define test plans and acceptance criteria
• Develop a deep understanding of our customers by leveraging existing data and designing new research activities
• Create reporting on KBIs and production support metrics and monitor performance
• Build trusted relationships through clear and consistent communication with myriad stakeholders in upstream and downstream roles
• Lead product discovery work with UX partners; design research and experiments to hone solutions
• Partner with Marketing and Servicing teams to develop go-to-market materials and activities
• 3-5 years of experience in a product management or product development role • An agile mindset; expert in agile methodologies for software development (writing user stories, acceptance criteria, facilitating scrum activities) • Natural curiosity and a continuous learning attitude • Advanced technology acumen, including an understanding of how software products are made, familiarity with architectures, languages, and build cycles. • Project management - Able to juggle multiple priorities, drive progress and accountability across multiple stakeholders. Strong self-management to move work forward without prescriptive leadership guidance. • Communication and presentation skills - Adept at PowerPoint, good at framing and telling a logical story, strong verbal and written communication - for executive audience, tech partners, marketing, etc. • Problem-solving & Advanced analytical skills - Ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make decisions through data.
If this Product Manager in Westlake, Tx is a perfect fit please apply today!