We are currently recruiting for Full Stack Angular.s Java Developer Job in Rochester, NY:
We are searching for a Full Stack developer who is creative, motivated articulate and obviously highly skilled in the art of developing exciting and engaging front end, user interfaces for business applications.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Java Developer Job in Rochester, NY:
- Design, develop and troubleshoot software programs for computer based systems.
- Performs basic analysis and design for program changes to gain an understanding of application changes.
- Provides time estimates for development tasks to aid in scheduling. Monitors progress against task estimates to provide status.
- Completes more complex program changes to translate specifications and / or requirements into code.
- Applies application specific technical skills to independently produce deliverables (i.e. specifications, program changes, unit test scripts, documentation, etc.).
- Acquires and utilizes basic business knowledge to support the applications.
- Recognizes code inefficiencies and makes suggestions for improvements, if applicable.
- Provides documentation to support program changes.
- Plans, documents, and executes unit test plans to ensure all code changes meet requirements / specifications.
- Supports programming changes during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of application.
- Complies with and contributes to standards and procedures to ensure development consistency (e.g. programming standards, change management, version control).
For more information or to be considered for the Full Stack Java Developer Job in Rochester, NY please contact Mike Keegan at email@example.com or call Mike at 585-613-3812.