We are recruiting for a CRM/Business Applications Support Specialist.
The focus is the achievement of strategic goals by enabling the timely introduction of required application capability as well as deployment of new application technologies required to support overall operational effectiveness and compliance. Ensuring security for applications are in compliance with Departmental requirements. Performs related work as required.
The following application areas are included:
· Internally developed (e.g. mainframe, Microsoft Access, other legacy technologies)
· Microsoft 2016/CRM/Dynamics/365 and Sharepoint
· COTS and SaaS
This position is responsible for developing and supporting the technology strategy associated with the following as they pertain to Software Applications and Systems:
· Ongoing maintenance
· Operation support
· Upgrade planning
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge around application environments (e.g. Microsoft CRM/2016/Dynamics/365, Sharepoint, COTS, SaaS mainframe CMS, VSE environment, MS Access, Windows based);
· Knowledge of business processes and associated information needs;
· Knowledge of Application Files back up and procedures for Disaster Recovery;
· Ability to develop complex proposals for management review and approval;
· Ability to solve problems and perform analyses;
· Ability to perform systems planning;
· Ability to apply financial management processes and techniques;
· Ability to partner with personnel from all levels;
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mike Keegan at Modis at 585-613-3812 or send Mike your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.