We are recruiting for a Data Management Engineer in Rochester, NY.
Pay Rate: 90K- 100K.
SORRY, BUT NO C2C FOR THIS ROLE
Responsibilities for this Data Management Engineering job include:
· SQL Server development by understanding the security model and schema objects including tables, indexes and applied constraints, functions, stored procedures, Views and advance T-SQL programming
· Supports the data architect to provide best solutions to meet project’s data needs.
Data warehouse design and development:
· Understand and learn workflows to translate between the transactional systems and the data repository.
· Develop standard dimensional data model optimized for performance and ease of reporting.
· Develop integrated administration tools for managing and monitoring the Data Warehouse
· Learn new technologies related to virtual data warehousing.
Build data pipelines.
· Perform proper testing and validation techniques to insure accuracy and integrity of reported or extracted data and document the unit test and validation processes used.
· Develop new and support maintenance of existing reports and data sets contributing to maintaining the report inventory.
· Obtain and maintain Data Model and/or reporting tools certifications or training as needed and/or maintain current knowledge via self-study for reporting tools and reporting programming techniques.
· Provide on call support as needed for business continuity and operations.
Qualifications for this Data Management Engineering job include:
bachelor’s degree in related discipline such as Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or EngineeringExperience
· 7 plus years of related experience
· 3 years of report development experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Knowledge about various architectures, patterns and protocols such as SSID, SSIS, ODBC, JDBC, unified data management architecture (UDM), event-driven architecture, real-time data flows, non-relational repositories, data virtualization, cloud enablement, etc.
· Strong experience with popular database programming languages including T-SQL, PL/SQL, other
s relational Database Management Systems
· Strong architectural understanding and knowledge of Data Virtualization Tools
· Basic experience working with popular data discovery, analytics and BI software tools like Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI and others for semantic-layer-based data discovery.
· Report Development experience (one or more SQL, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Tableau, Spotfire and PowerBI)
If you are interested in this Data Management Engineer job, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Akkodis go to www.akkodis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Mike Keegan at 585-465-1236 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria. Disclaimer: These benefit offerings do not apply to client-recruited jobs and jobs which are direct hire to a client
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Pay Details: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.