We are recruiting for a Director of Technology in Rochester, NY
Pay rate: 150K – 170K DOE
Responsibilities of the Director of Technology include:
· Strategic planning: Develop and implement long-term technology strategies and roadmaps that support the overall segment business goals and objectives. This includes identifying areas for improvement in existing processes and systems, and developing plans to implement new technologies and techniques to enhance production.
· Technology evaluation and selection: Continuously monitor emerging technologies and assess their potential impact on the manufacturing industry. Evaluate and recommend new technologies and tools for the company to adopt and integrate into its operations.
· Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including operations, engineering, sales, and marketing, to ensure technology initiatives align with business needs and goals. Foster an environment of collaboration and cooperation to drive innovation and progress.
· Project management: Oversee the management and execution of technology projects, including managing timelines, budgets, and resources. Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of stakeholders.
· IT management: Lead the company's IT department and ensure technology systems are secure, reliable, and efficient. Oversee the deployment of new technology systems and upgrades to existing systems.
· Industry knowledge: Stay knowledgeable about the latest developments, trends, and best practices in the manufacturing industry and technology, and incorporate this knowledge into the company's strategy and operations.
· Leadership: Develop, lead and motivate the technology team, providing guidance and support to ensure their professional development and success. Act as a mentor and role model, inspiring the team to achieve its full potential.
Required Qualifications of the Director, Technology:
· A minimum of 7 years of experience in technology leadership positions with an emphasis on infrastructure services and enterprise applications support in industrial manufacturing environments.
· Demonstrated experience in multiple, complex ERP system environments.
· Substantial experience leading, directing and controlling complex, highly technical IT operations and organizations.
· Experience supporting cloud environments (AWS, Azure) and CRM, BI/Data Analytics, Integration, Digital Commerce, Agile methodologies
· Significant experience in technology management, specifically in the manufacturing industry
· Strong technical background and understanding of manufacturing processes and technologies
· Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Proven track record of delivering successful technology projects and initiatives
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Preferred Qualifications of the Director, Technology:
· A MS, MBA or related advanced degree is a plus.
· Automation experience in complex manufacturing environments.
· Experience with NetSuite ERP .
If you are interested in this Director of Technology job, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Akkodis go to www.akkodis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Mike Keegan at 585-465-1236 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria. Disclaimer: These benefit offerings do not apply to client-recruited jobs and jobs which are direct hire to a client
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Pay Details: $150,000.00 to $170,000.00 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.