Electronic Manufacturing Technician Job in Rochester, NY:
In this role, individuals may be responsible for conducting tests on a variety of RF or digital printed circuit boards, subassemblies, or end products. Must be capable of using a variety of test equipment, logging information in technical databases and have a basic understanding of engineering schematics. Basic troubleshooting skills are required. This should include troubleshooting product, subassembly, and circuit board failures to component level. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a cross-functional team.
Qualifications of the Electronic Manufacturing Technician Job in Rochester, NY:
- High School / Secondary Education plus 4+ years of technician or troubleshooting experience or 2 years post-secondary/ AA-AS Degree plus 0-2 years of technician or troubleshooting experience.
Preferred Skills of the Electronic Manufacturing Technician Job in Rochester, NY:
- Basic knowledge of Electrical Engineering theory
- RF Troubleshooting Experience preferred.
- Able to perform LabVIEW driven automated tests
- Familiar with basic test equipment, i.e. Signal generators, oscilloscopes, power meters, spectrum analyzers
- Able to read and understand schematic diagrams
- MS Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Regularly demonstrates a positive attitude
- Strong Customer focus
- Ability to work well with others, in a team environment
- Capable of identifying problems and contributing to process improvements
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with basic computer software such as Microsoft Word and Excel (Unicam knowledge a plus)
- Willingness to work and learn in fast paced production environment
For more information please contact Thomas McCarthy at Thomas.Mccarthy@modis.com