Enterprise Architect Job in Rochester, NY:
The Enterprise Architects partner with executive business leadership, IT Leadership, Engineers, Developers and to create a Technology Architecture Strategy and Plan that aligns investments in technology with business goals and strategies. They are the primary partner for executive leadership in technology discussions and planning.
This position will leverage the principles or the TOGAF framework with specific focus on the application area.
Responsibilities Enterprise Architect Job in Rochester, NY:
- Strong relationship development with all primary and secondary stakeholders
- Utilizes understanding of industry software trends to innovate and provide new project/product ideas within the investment lifecycle.
- Participates in governance mechanisms and ensure that deliveries exceed governance standards.
- Works with business architect(s) to provide deep understanding and integration of business and the technology strategy across the enterprise, to develop the models that best reflect the business strategy and that each business unit has effective architecture support.
- Works with infrastructure architect(s) to provide an enterprise infrastructure that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs and drives innovation and value throughout enterprise projects.
- Works with information architect(s) to provide strategic information usage, integration, storage and retrieval across the enterprise and that information supports distinct and provable business advantage.
- Works with solution architect(s) to provide enterprise software that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs and drives innovation and value throughout enterprise projects.
- Develops technology strategy, future state architecture, and roadmap for the enterprise/business portfolio.
- Provides transparency to business stakeholders on the cost, benefit, risk and health of the technologies that support their business operations.
- Reviews Conceptual Solution Designs and Solution Design Scorecards with business sponsors to ensure agreement and alignment on approach and value.
- Provides leadership and/or representation to various technical standards groups, committees, and workgroups.
- Translates business opportunities into technical solution requirements.
- Evaluates vendors or contractors supplying software or infrastructure solutions or services.
- Works with Architects from the Data, Security, Infrastructure and Application domains to ensure cohesion across technology domains strategies and roadmaps.
- Actively contributes to, and participates in, key Architecture Governance activities such Architecture Review Board, Solution Design Review, Architecture Strategy Working Groups, Technology Acquisition Process and Disaster Recovery planning
For more information or to be considered for the Enterprise Architect Job in Rochester, NY please contact Thomas McCarthy at Thomas.Mccarthy@modis.com