Senior Industrial Engineer Job in Rochester, NY:
Salary Range: $90,000-100,000
Please no 3rd party or c2c candidates
The Senior Industrial Engineer will work in our manufacturing facility. The Senior Industrial Engineer will partner with Operations and Capital Engineering to build capacity models for all processes within the value stream, design new automated equipment layouts, and document processes that will guide future investment models for a growing company. This position will need to be self directed, as well as effective in a team setting to keep pace with a growing facility.
Responsibilities of the Senior Industrial Engineer Job in Rochester, NY:
· Develop/Update and maintain value stream mapping for the factory.
· Review facility capacity and make suggestions for maximizing space.
· Participate in and lead Kaizen events for process improvements.
· Create capacity models for manufacturing processes and peripherals.
· Prepare and deliver presentations on capacity and process improvements.
· Coach operations on process mapping and documentation.
Required skill of the Senior Industrial Engineer Job in Rochester, NY:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, or other engineering discipline
Preferred Skill of the Senior Industrial Engineer Job in Rochester, NY:
· 5-7 years of experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
· Lean/Six Sigma certification is a plus.
· ERP system knowledge, experience in a regulated production environment (FDA, Automotive, etc.), and use of computer aided modeling.
Benefit offerings include:
401kPay Details: $900,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.