An Engineering / Electronic Technician job in St Petersburg / Tampa, Florida area available through Modis Engineering & Technology LLC. The Engineering / Electronic Technician would have a preference of working within a manufacturing environment supporting engineering and production around testing, production of PCB’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Testing PCB’s at the component level to diagnose problems and repairing at the component level.
- Will be working within a team environment (engineering/production/quality) in Test processing and maintaining associated equipment. Proficiency in the use of electronic test and measurement equipment.
- Ability to understand and utilize assembly documentation such as but not limited to the following; Schematics, BOM's, Visuals, Testing tools and procedures
- Ability to document and use ERP system for documentation.
- Assist Test Engineer in developing preventative maintenance program and assure compliance to reduce downtime and increase process yields throughout the process.
Please note there is a 1st shift and 2nd shift positions available.
If you are interested in this Electronic Test Technician job in the St Petersburg / Tampa, FL area then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.Modis.com. you have questions about the position, please contact Darren McCloud at 317-558-1032 or Darren.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled