Work as part of the Quality Assurance test team. Specifically, develop and run test scripts and identify defects.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Review and evaluate Requirements (Business, Technical, Functional, and Design).
2. Generate test cases and write test scripts.
3. Execute test scripts as documented in Test Plan.
4. Identify and report defects with all pertinent information from test runs.
5. Prepare and/or locate test data to meet test case criteria.
6. Communicate individual status or issues to QA Specialist (Test Lead).
7. Meet script execution goals on daily basis.
8. Participate in Test Team Meetings.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
3. Strong planning and organizational skills.
4. Excellent attention to details.
5. Ability to learn complex items in a short amount of time
6. Proven experience to work independently with minimal supervision and in team centered environments.
7. Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment and maintain project deadlines.
Preferred Functional/Technical Skills:
1. Secondary or continued education in Information Systems or IT, such as an Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree or Professional Certification
2. Experience preferred with test manager tool, more specifically with HP Quality Center.
3. Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a large financial institution or comparable experience.
4. Knowledge of personal computer operations and Microsoft Office.
5. Experience with Web-Based and Database applications.
6. Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Hours/Shifts: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., (Monday –Friday)
Requires working a flexible workweek and hours, which may include weekends, or overnight, based on business needs.
Conditions pending based on satisfactory background check, drug screening, and credit check results.