At Modis, we use our insight, knowledge and global resources to make exceptional connections every day. With 60 branch offices located strategically throughout North America, we are positioned perfectly to deliver the industry's top talent to each of our clients. Clients choose Modis as their workforce partner to solve staffing challenges that range from locating hard-to-find niche talent to completing quick-fill demands.
Position: Sr. Programmer Analyst
Type: Long Term Contract
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Modis Burbank is seeking a motivated Senior Programmer Analyst contractor. The candidate will participate in Application Development Projects and at times may lead projects. They will need to design and develop advanced enterprise systems using the latest technology available in .Net, C#, and participate in systems analysis, systems design, database design, and applications programming. The successful candidate may also participate in evaluating and applying new technological developments to assigned projects.
- Designing, implementing and testing web applications involving new features and functionality from functional requirements.
- Maintenance, support, design, development and implementation existing web applications.
- Database designing in SQL, Oracle, MySQL and other relational databases.
- Designing and coding web applications, POC, mock-ups for both responsive and mobile websites/web applications
- Establishing and guiding the website/web application architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the project.
- Ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Help maintain code quality, CI (Continuous Integration), versioning with reusable and reliable code
- Committed with problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product deliverable.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced experience with .NET web framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and popular web application frameworks
- Strong database design knowledge including ways to handle concurrency, deadlocks.
- Ability to write clean, readable, modular, scalable and easily maintainable code with proper technical documentation.
- Experience creating database schemas, SQL queries, Stored Procedures.
- Experience implementing CI, automation tests and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools as Git, TFS.
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS.
- Experience using Agile methodology.
- Troubleshooting, analytical skills and excellent communication skills.
Experience and Education:
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or other scientific or technical discipline or related field is desired.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply directly.