A Full Stack Developer job in San Diego, California (Kearny Mesa) is available through Modis. The successful candidate will have experience in designing, developing, building and implementing systems software applications. They will support business system solutions, troubleshoot, test fixes and deploy fixes. The Full Stack Developer will have knowledge of .Net, SQLServer, C# and VB. Proficiency with Visual Studio and Azure DevOps tools is required.
Full Stack Developer job responsibilities include:
• Serves as a functional lead and and/or a high-level technical expert in formulating and defining systems development scope and objectives based on thorough understanding and analysis of applicable business systems and detailed customer needs/requirements. Ensures that System Development Lifecycle processes are followed by lower level Developers, which includes the creation of required documentation and required approvals for each phase.
• Creates complex prototypes, codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements. Designs, develops and implements the components required for highly complex application features. Standardizes software quality assurance procedures. Ensures that software can be completely integrated into the particular system application. Designs new modules to improve system efficiency. Works with IT project members to develop specifications, diagrams and flowcharts.
• Provides significant input in the design and development of the overall system architecture on the specialized application systems and evaluation of computing tools to build and support the systems. Evaluates application software packages, coordinating technical and business requirements and makes recommendations as appropriate.
• Provides planning expertise to lay out systems requirements and participates in and provides input into the planning and monitoring of project phases, tasks, and budgets; utilizes subject expertise in medium to high impact projects; identifies and notifies management of issues impeding project goals and recommends alternative solutions to ensure objectives and timelines are met.
• Monitors system performance, troubleshoots and resolves highly complex system failures, and plans system changes necessary to respond to changes in the computing hardware and software infrastructure. Researches new systems development technology and participates in developing business cases to support enterprise-wide software system solutions.
• Collaborates with external vendors and other in-house technical staff members to integrate the programming, hardware, networking, operational, and support requirements. Participates in new product reviews, tests, and pilots. Works on advanced, highly complex problems in which analysis of situations/data regularly requires an evaluation of unidentifiable/intangible variables. Expected to exercise significant independent judgment in developing/modifying methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Provides functional and administrative guidance/assistance to lower level/less experienced Systems Analysts.
• Performs other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required, assigned and directed.
If you are interested in this Full Stack Developer job in San Diego, California (Kearny Mesa) then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Ali Baldwin at 858-410-3936 or by email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Direct hire, no opportunity for C2C with this position.