A Remote Field Support Engineer job is available courtesy of Modis. You will travels to accounts to be the primary interface with the customer during service product implementations?and upgrades. You will also Manage technical implementation and upgrade of Medical Devices including Infusion Pumps and Patient Monitors?
Field Support Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Manages temporary and third-party employees during implementation of service products?
• Ensures the efficiency, accuracy, and completeness of implementation of service products and records
• Installs and configures hardware, software, and network products at customer locations?and conducts product technical biomedical training at customer locations?
• Responsible for planning, coordinating, and conducting the implementation of service products
• High School or advanced degree
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience performing installations of medical equipment and software applications
• Ability to lead teams of up to 12
• Ability to learn and understand detailed product knowledge of medical devices, software, and basic networking
If you are interested in this Remote Field Support Engineer job then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to modis.com/en-us/. If you have questions about the position, please contact Roderick Grays at 317-965-0927 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records