An Android/Mobile Software Developer job with a leading Router Development Company located in North San Jose is available courtesy of Modis Engineering.
On this opportunity you will write, modify, and debug software for client applications.Use source debuggers and visual development environments.Test and document software for client applications.
Android/Mobile Software Developer job responsibilities include
* Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
* Five years of experience are required.
* Android Development Experience
* Hands on experience within Integrated Native Components of Android applications such as Activities, Services, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider, Web Services and Support Libraries to create high quality and stable applications.
* Experience with creation of Android UIs
* Java proficiency
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements:
- GoLang Desirable
- C++ desirable
If you are interested in this Android/Mobile Software Developer job in the North San Jose area, then please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 328-0777 or at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled