FGPA Hardware Engineer
Who You Are
* B.S./M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical field
* Experience with FPGA devices and Verilog HDL
* Experience with System Verilog and UVM methodology
* Ability to interpret hardware system schematics, PCB layouts, and technical functional specifications
* Experience with hardware debug and test in a lab environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proactive and independent initiative for completing work tasks and resolving issues
* Enjoy problem solving and helping others resolve hardware issues
* Able to work independently and with a multi-functional team
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience:
* 5 or more years of experience with FPGA design, using Verilog Hardware Description Language
* 5 or more years of experience in hardware development, debug, and test
* 5 or more years of experience in developing verification testbench and testcases at module or chip level using UVM methodology
* Experience with board level bring-up using hardware debug tools
* Experience with use of lab tools and equipment including oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and evaluation boards
* Experience with general hardware product development phases and methodology
* Scripting language experience for automation using Python or Linux shell scripts
* Experience with FPGA verification a plus
* Low level software skills and understanding of CPU bootstrap code a plus
* Experience with security related design principals, methods, and architecture a plus
ATTENTION SUPPLYING AGENCY: Please ensure that you provide attestation, on the Candidate profile, how each candidate can meet or exceed these requirements. Provide a Rating to attest to how Qualified the candidate is for the Skillset/Qualifications requirements outlined by the Cisco Manager.
Additional position requirements:
- How long will you need this worker on assignment for this agreement? (Quarterly, extendable)
- Will there be any travel funding needed for this PO? No
- Will you require any OT funding added to the PO for the quarter? No
- Can the worker(s) work remote? Or is this strictly an onsite position? Strictly Onsite
- Would you prefer your interviews to be via: Phone, Email, WebEx, Video or In Person? Webex
- Is Cisco experience a plus, a must, or not required? (Applies only in US/CAN/INDIA/CHINA) a Plus
- Do you have your budget approved by Finance? Yes
- Do you have a BAN# approved - (if applicable to your BU) Yes
**Please note** All positions must be sourced w/in the Cisco Rate Card scale. Should your budget exceed the rate card Maximum, a rate exception will be submitted to Cisco Procurement & will potentially require your VP’s approval. Please work with your MSP Representative for further discussions around the applicable Bill Rate for this posting.
******CISCO JOB POSTING COMPLIANCE REGULATIONS & POLICIES*****
- (US, Canada & India ONLY) There is an 18 month tenure policy for contractors on a Temporary engagement.
- If your worker is needed longer, you are eligible to submit a request for up to a 6 month extension.
- Please work with your MSP Representative for details.
(EMEA Countries will vary by country – Please work with your MSP Representative for specific country policies)
Rate Card Policy:
- Cisco has a “Rate Exception” policy for bill rates that may exceed the Bill rate Maximum
- Should this be the case, please work with your MSP Representative.
**Please note** Your MSP Representative will request a Bill Rate in accordance to the years & level of experience for the contractor that you need on assignment (Intermediate – 3+Years, Junior – 5+Years, Senior – 7+ Years)
- Cisco Compliance has prohibited Subcontracting services for Temp assignments
- All Contingent workers must be a W2 employee of the qualified Supplying Agency
- ***There are no exceptions***
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records