A Project Manager IV job with a leading Technology Company located in the South San Jose area is available courtesy of Modis Engineering! This will be a long term, one year on-site opportunity! Will involve setting up facilities and construction projects!
Project Manager IV job responsibilities include:
1) Oversees designated projects from start to finish.
2) Work with internal customers on tool layouts. Understand the new equipment requirements and prepare design packages.
3) Partner with procurement team to bid design and construction packages and select design and construction teams and trades.
4) Actively participates in design meetings with Design consultants, provides support to Design consultants to complete fab tool install design Packages keeping safety, Environmental conditions, and quality in mind. Plan and develop strategy, including defining the goals and timeline for project(s) they supervise. Coordinate, document, and assign tasks for the project team and provide the team with direction and support.
5) Manage the budget, timeline, and resources for the project. Monitor problems, provide solutions, and implement changes as necessary to ensure the project timeline is followed. Regularly reports the progress to the stakeholders. Strong leadership ability is required. Typically requires field work in overseeing projects.
6) Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance. Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications. Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets. Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress. Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
7) Develop project schedules and identify the critical paths and mitigate issues to meet project budget and timeline.
8) Should be able to read and understand mechanical, electrical, Civil, Structural drawings. Should be able to apply the first principles of engineering and mitigate any issues during construction activities in the field to meet deadlines.
9) Negotiate cross-module activities on a regular basis (Vacuum Systems, gas delivery systems, life-safety system, EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety).
10) Should work with City inspectors on final inspections and should complete projects with closure packages.
1) Strong communication skills.
2) Strong problem-solving skills.
3) Should be passionate and a team player.
4) self-motivated and Proficient with MS Office products
Candidate should possess Bachelors' degree in any engineering field (Material engineering Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Electrical, etc) or in Physics, chemistry or in any STEM field.
1+ years of experience in any manufacturing company.
This assignment will be for 12 months from the start date. Will be on-site in San Jose full-time. Potential for extension and or conversion based upon performance.
If you are interested in this Project Manager IV job in the South San Jose area with a leading Technology Company, then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about this position, please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 472-8073 or at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records