An 18 Month Contract Treasury Analyst 3 job in San Ramon CA is currently available through Modis Engineering, formally Adecco group. This for an excellent, global financial renowned client.
Summary: Responsible for analysis of Treasury processes, systems, and products for the purpose of assisting the Treasurer in implementing a cohesive business strategy that is in line with the overall Bank objectives. Specific responsibilities include: financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting for Treasury division, understanding and projecting funds transfer pricing rates, researching and analyzing yield and margin variances, and partnering with IT and business groups as needed to implement Treasury projects.
- Acts as a liaison with business groups and coordinates with Corporate Finance for an integrated approach to project planning that is in line with overall Bank of the West objectives. Specifically relates to the integration of the ALM process and Hyperion planning and reporting.
- Develops tools for data analysis and reporting that assist in improved projections and forecasting of interest income, funds transfer pricing, and margins.
- Assists in the development of expense budgets and revenue goals for the Treasury division. Creates reporting which clearly communicates assumptions and strategy.
- Produces monthly financial reports for senior management to explain trends and variance analysis in efficient and timely manner.
- Supports the design and implementation of the operational and technical aspects of project plans and develops and supports programming requests to meet project goals. 6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills: · Strong systems skills must have Hyperion, Excel, Word. QRM a plus. · Ability to multi task, project lead, & document business requirements for projects · Knowledge of investments, mortgage loans, Federal Reserve System and FDIC regulations, funding and money market functions, and Federal Home Loan Bank
· Knowledge of Bloomberg · Analytical skills and research abilities · Accounting and financial reporting · Composition (letters, memos, reports, procedures) skills · Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills · Planning and organizational skills Required
Education: Bachelor's degree required, preferably in accounting or finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience Advanced education in finance, preferably a Master of Business Administration preferred
Experience: 5-7 years of experience in a Commercial Bank Treasury Department · Experience with FP&A Planning & Reporting
If you are interested in this job, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Derek Javier at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled