A Systems Engineer job with a leading bank located in San Ramon, CA is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. Our client is seeking a Systems Engineer to perform a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment, providing investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure.
System Engineer job responsibilities include:
*Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment to the specifications of the business.
*Maintain software applications and operating systems through regular maintenance.
*Maintain configuration and support documentation.
* Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
* Supervise the administration of systems and servers to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
* Maintain multi-site network operations, software applications, operating systems through regular maintenance.
* Troubleshoot malfunctions of hardware, software applications and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
* Five to seven years experience required.
* Broad knowledge of IT Systems engineering.
* Experience with system capacity and planning, as well as functional configuration and audit.
*Experience with system planning and capacity tools and analyses.
* Six+ years of application development and implementation experiencel
* Four+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience.
* Two+ years of Web API experience (RESTFul).
* Two+ years of Integration Services experience.
* Two+ Years of SQL, PL/SQL experience and strong on DB concepts.
* Any of the following Banking domain experience is good to have: Banking, Digital Banking (Online, Mobile, Transfers), Cards, Payments (P2P,B2C, B2B) , Account Origination, Customer Onboarding, Customer profiling, Customer Journey, Customer 360.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge and understanding of Agile Knowledge and understanding of desktop and Windows server operating systems
* Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment Knowledge and understanding of authentication methods or protocols Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing
* A BS/BA/BE degree or higher in information technology
If you are interested in this Systems Engineer job in San Ramon CA,then please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 292-7511 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled