At Modis, we use our insight, knowledge, and global resources to make exceptional connections every day. With 60 branch offices located strategically throughout North America, we are positioned perfectly to deliver the industry's top talent to each of our clients. Clients choose Modis as their workforce partner to solve staffing challenges that range from locating hard-to-find niche talent to completing quick-fill demands.
NICE TO HAVE -
Experience with iManage
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Email invoices to clients.
• Print and mail client invoices.
• Organize and distribute monthly paper proformas.
• Email, mail and distribute monthly statements.
• Research and provide costs back.
• Enter firm postage charges.
SPECIFIC SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Must pay strong attention to detail and be service oriented, well organized, and able to multitask.
• Ability to work well with individuals across all levels of the firm.
• Ability to work independently and learn new tasks quickly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Proficient in Outlook, and Excel.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records