A Motion Graphics Artist job in Santa Monica, CA is available through Modis Engineering. You will produce high-quality motion graphics, titles and animations. You will also update existing projects, graphics, assets and templates to bring existing content in line with the most current product and design guidelines. This is a four-month contract opportunity with possible extension. The salary range for this position is between $41.51 and $76.46 per hour, heavily based on experience. Local candidate only as relocation assistance is not available. Candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders per client contract requirements.
Motion Graphics Artist job responsibilities include:
• Create mockups and animations for visual concepts, layouts, etc. and rapidly iterate on them to generate and refine new looks
• Meticulously recreate accurate representations of the Snapchat app and UI and help visualize and animate unreleased UI and products.
• Faithfully and creatively represent the Company brand in both internal and external projects
• Appropriately media manage, organize and reduce complex projects
• Bachelor's' Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Visual Effects or related field preferred
• Five plus years of experience creating motion graphics, titles and/or animation for film, television or commercial agencies
• Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and a strong command of Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe Creative Suite applications
• Knowledge of Mocha Pro, Cinema 4D and Sketch are a plus.
• A strong understanding of design, composition, typography, layout and other aesthetic principles
• Familiarity with UI/UX design, information hierarchy and user-flow
• A positive, self-motivated individual able to take direction and work collaboratively
• Able to work quickly and intuitively balance quality vs. speed to deliver the best results
• An active user of social media apps - the more familiar with the product the better
If you are interested in this Motion Graphics Artist job in Santa Monica, CA then please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled