A Post Production Supervisor job is available in Santa Monica, CA through Modis, with a well-established client in the social media industry. The client is looking for a driven and creative Post Production Supervisor to work with the team in their Content Department. You will oversee the post production workflow of content. If you’re kind, smart, creative, love technology, welcome honest feedback and want to make an impact in entertainment, this job is for you. If you have an editing reel and/or credit list, please share! This is a contract job opportunity and the offered pay range is $65-$75/hour.. Post-Production Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
· Supervise post scheduling needs for multiple projects on a daily basis, both inside and outside of the company
· Keep internal and external post teams on target for delivery and scheduled review sessions of cuts with producers, managers, editors and designers.
· Meet with managers, producers, designers and editors to define and communicate post production needs for studio projects during development.
· Quality control media deliverables to ensure all requirements are met.
· Oversee motion graphics files between designers and editors as well as video and audio files between production crews and editors.
· Oversee video files from external production partners via Frame.io.
· Develop and distribute media deliverables lists and confirm and communicate delivery specs.
· Manage video files and libraries to ensure all content is backed up and to deliver video files upon request.
· Manage and maintain shared network resources, workspaces, project setup, servers and storage.
· Document best practices for post-production workflows, and troubleshoot inefficiencies to optimize Snap’s post production processes.
· Establish creative standards and guidelines for the post production team.
· Stay current with the latest trends, techniques and tools related to post production.
· 8+ years’ experience in post-production supervision.
· 3+ years of team management.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Experience in a deadline driven digital content production environment.
· Previous experience working with production companies, studios and/or networks.
· Proficient in digital video post-production programs: Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Media Encoder, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Audition, Adobe After Effects and DaVinci Resolve.
· Proficiency with Adobe’s design programs, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is preferred.
· Adobe After Effects and experience with other motion graphics applications is preferred.
· Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Davinci Resolve's proxy workflow is a plus.
· Experience with video deliverable applications like Frame.io and Sony Media Cloud.
· Thorough understanding of production management and operational procedures, including working knowledge of media delivery specs, video formats and codecs.
· A good understanding of audio, lighting, color correction, motion graphics and keying footage.
· Experience maintaining and troubleshooting server hardware and software.
· Strong project/time management, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.Ability to manage multiple projects at once on tight deadlines.
· Must be a self-starter and work well without constant supervision.
· Experienced with G-Suite apps.
· Confident with Mac OS and iOS'.
If you are interested in this Post Production Supervisor job opportunity in Santa Monica, CA, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Sunetra Sen at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 626-232-9778.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled