Hands-on CSS/HTML UX Designer -
*** Requires HTML/CSS fluency and the ability to create HTML layouts etc.TOP REQUIREMENTS:
- Hands-on experience building HTML/CSS based templates and working prototypes
- Design new approaches that enhance and extend the consumer experiences while supporting business partners in the creation of new opportunities.
What experience will set candidates apart from one another?
HTML / CSS expertise. Strong portfolio.
- 7 years hands-on HTML/ CSS experience delivering templates and layouts
- 5 years of product design and/or user experience and design
- 5 years of experience in Human Centered Design processes
- Bachelors degree in engineering, design, or computer science, with a concentration in communication, customer experience, or user experience
- A Masters degree in human computer interaction, human factors, or similar, is a plus.
- All candidates should provide a portfolio demonstrating examples of their work.
- HTML / advanced CSS
- Creating wireframes and prototypes for user interfaces
- Conducting user research
- A variety of graphic design and interactive tools including:
o Axure RP (preferred), InVision, or a similar prototyping tool
o Adobe Illustrator
- Gain a full understanding and context for the use cases of a given feature, ensuring a holistic design approach is taken
- Comfort working in a matrixed environment, working as a collaborator and advisor, and the ability to confidently and credibly share your point of view and expertise.
- The ability to synthesize multiple, and sometimes conflicting, inputs (i.e., quantitative and qualitative data) into a common point of view.
- The ability to be coached, be adaptable and be collaborative
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Persona Development
- Journey Mapping
- Creating and implementing a design system
- Familiarity with front-end development (HTML5/CSS3/Angular)
- An understanding of accessibility compliance and the associated design activities (Section 508, ADA, WCAG 2.1 AA)