QA Analyst - a remote job opportunity is available through Modis. This is for a very established client which provides legal services to other corporations and Govertment departments.
You can be based anywhere in the US to work on this W2 contract role. The offered pay range is $40-$45/hour.
- Ensure that new and existing product functionality are reliable, defect free and function as intended
- Create, document, verify and execute component-level to user acceptance test plans and test cases
- Work closely with business partners and the application development team in eliciting project requirements to create test cases
- Participate in the development and reporting of test metrics; items such as test confidence and test coverage reports
- Review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies
- Work closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner
- Provide leadership among other Quality Assurance Analyst positions; facilitating a lead role in providing direction and working directly with the Quality Assurance Manager.
- 5+ years’ experience in software Quality Assurance and testing roles emphasizing both “White Box” and “Black Box” testing strategies
- 3+ years’ experience in database testing with the ability to read, write, and execute basic SQL queries
- 1+ years’ experience working in an Agile software development life cycle methodology
- Must have at least 3+ years’ experience in the software testing of multi-tier client/server applications
- Ability to understand software development framework, architecture concepts, and terminology
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio Team System and Team Foundation Server technologies (2008 / 2010 versions)
If you are interested in this remote QA Analyst job opportunity, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Sunetra Sen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled