You will provide expertise in Linux specifically for UBoot, Kernel, and drivers. You will have knowledge in in Bluetooth around the BlueZ stack.
- Review changes to UBoot, kernel and associated application and system configuration changes as part of a Linux version upgrade for an existing embedded system,
- Port changes from Bluetopia stack to BlueZ for existing functionality on an embedded device for both BLE and classic Bluetooth support,
- Update software documentation, including design and interface specifications,
- Develop and execute unit tests to verify port of Bluetooth stack and
- Provide work breakdown and estimates for tasks.
You will have a bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline, along with 5 years of demonstrated experience in embedded design and software level debug in Linux. Open embedded and Yocto build systems, bash, bitbake, C/C++ and Python programming. The ideal candidate is a self-starter possessing excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills who is customer centric, collaborative, and decisive.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records