SAP Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Business Analyst
Modis, the leader in the Information Technology and Engineering Staffing Industries is actively interviewing candidates for the role of SAP Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Business Analyst for an exciting direct hire, permanent position.
Responsible for gathering business requirements and developing high-level approach to solution and services to fulfill those requirements on large departmental or mid-sized corporate projects. Act as primary liaison between line of business representatives and Information Services. Responsible for development of process maps, use cases and testing plans. Requires deep understanding of how the business operates as well as the software that enables business processes
- 5+ years of leading large departmental or mid-size corporate projects
- Able to facilitate and effectively present to all levels of management
- Has developed in-depth conceptual and practical expertise in business analysis
- Deep business and process knowledge
- Possesses basic negotiating skills
- Think linear as well as lateral to identify wide ranging functional impacts to changes made to applications and/or ERP functionality
Preferred experience with SAP’s MM functionality:
- Source Lists
- Purchase Info Records
- Purchase Requisitions
- Purchase Orders
- Goods Receipts
- Invoices Processing
- Tax Determination
- Vendor Payments
Why Modis? Modis has a commitment to making Exceptional Connections with you and our clients; creating strong and long-lasting relationships for your career. Modis also prides itself on personal touch and providing current and up-to-date feedback on your performance.
All qualified candidates will be considered for this role, regardless of location (within the US) or rate.
Referrals Wanted: If this is not the position for you, but you may know someone for whom this is perfect, we want to hear from you! AND there is a $500 reward for you if they are successful in this role.
If this position interests you, please apply for the SAP Procure-to-Pay (P2P) MM Business Analyst below or at www.modis.com