A Business Development Manager job in Southfield, MI is available courtesy of Modis. In this position you will be responsible for developing profitable new sales within an assigned portfolio of accounts across a geographic region. You will foster key business relationships with potential and existing clients; develop client-specific strategies and solutions to increase sales and meet expectations for profitability and spend the majority of your time meeting with clients and making sales.
Business Development Manager job responsibilities include:
• Identify sales opportunities and consultatively sells solutions and/or services to new clients
• Partner with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs
• Develop client-specific strategies aimed at achieving revenue, gross profit and other financial targets
• Regularly conduct site visits and sales meetings with clients
• Bachelors Degree required
• Minimum of 2 years of sales related experience is required
Previous experience in the staffing and/or human resources solutions industries is desired
• Willingness to travel to client sites locally as needed
If you are interested in this Business Development Manager job in Plymouth, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Joe Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-561-4992.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records