A Sr. Business Analyst job in Southfield, MI is available courtesy of Modis. In this position you will maintain an understanding of the system in order to act as a liaison between IT and the business. You will understand your system and the business; identify deficiencies and offer suggestions to improve it. You must have experience leading at least two end to end project implementations as a Business Analyst. This position can be 100% remote!
Sr. Business Analyst job responsibilities include:
• Gather requirements from business users and record them clearly in a format useful to developers and test analyst
• Work collaboratively with PMO, Product, Stakeholders and IT team member to achieve objectives
• Maintain application backlog that clearly describes tasks and keep the backlog clean
• Partner with developers to achieve great application performance
• Bachelors Degree is required
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role
• Must have experience leading 2+ end to end project implementations as a BA
• Experience documenting user requirements
If you are interested in this Sr. Business Analyst job then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records