A Southeast Michigan based law firm seeks a full-time Systems Administrator. This individual must be customer-oriented, able to operate under pressure, to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be able to work in a team atmosphere. Candidate must have a strong aptitude for problem-solving and must have at least two years of experience as a Systems administrator. Automation mindset is vital for success.
This position entails a 70/30 split between help desk support and server/networking. You will be expected to answer help desk tickets from simple to complex and be customer-facing. Position will be hybrid (remote/in-person) 1-2 days per week in the office, minimum. In addition, after hours support both on nights and weekends will be required to support specific projects.
• Provide help desk support to users at all levels
• Create and Maintain Windows 10 Images: including build tests and patch management
• Install, maintain, operate and upgrade Software Deployment Tools and Windows Deployment Services (WDS and MDT)
• Implement and maintain automation/scripting via PowerShell, DSC, and SCCM
• Provide system administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and problem resolution for the Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop environments
• Installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of server hardware, software and related infrastructure
• Work to bring a security-first mindset to IT administration, looking at the whole picture, not cutting corners
• Lead minor projects such as department initiatives, compliance reports, and road map items
• Create and modify knowledge base articles and technical documentation as needed
• Perform vulnerability management mitigation on Windows Server and other equipment
• Must have Windows Server Operating System Experience (2012R2/2016/2019/2022)
• 2+ years with scripting and orchestration (SCCM, PowerShell, VBS).
• 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Technologies (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, Office 365, Microsoft Teams)
• In-depth knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy
• Experience with DFSR, DHCP, AD Certificates & DNS
• Knowledge of Cisco switching, and networking, and routing a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, and a team player
• Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
Brooks Kushman extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other reason prohibited by law
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records