A QA Manager opportunity in Greenville-Spartanburg area, SC is available courtesy of Modis. You will be responsible for managing a team of QA engineers as well as responsible This role involves quality & test advocacy, resource planning & management, and resolution of issues that impede the testing effort. You will need to have experience with test automation, CI/CD pipelines, mobile, web and desktop test strategies, as well as recent hands on experience with automation testing tools.
The QA Manager opportunity in Greenville-Spartanburg area, SC responsibilities include:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale test strategies and plans and associated communications documents.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a relevant field.
- Must have experience with experience in CI/CD pipeline and integration of build health monitoring.
- Experience with data quality strategies, both for migration efforts and ongoing data integrity
- Must have recent experience with test automation tools and experience with testing applications that are hosted by cloud services.
- Will need to have recent leadership experience as well as experience managing teams that test applications.
- Previous experience with programming languages such as Java, .NET, C# is ideal as well as RESTful webservices and testing a wide variety of applications (web, desktop, mobile)
If you are interested in this QA Manager opportunity in Greenville-Spartanburg area, SC job then please click APPLY or send your resume directly to Tal.Shavit@modis.com. For other opportunities available at Modis IT & Engineering go to www.modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled