A level I/II Desktop Support job near the Spring, TX area is available courtesy of Modis. In this role, the technician will be responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting various brands of desktops, laptops, printers, tablets & other peripherals while loading and configuring software accordingly. This is a long-term, stable role in a sought-after working environment that offers a very attractive compensation commensurate with level of individual expertise.
Level I/II Desktop Support job responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot desktops, laptops, printers, tablets & other peripherals while loading and configuring software accordingly.
- Install Local Area Network software & hardware.
- Update hardware/software asset database upon installations.
- Greater than two years professional desktop and help desk expertise within a Windows environment.
- Strong expertise with Remedy or other ticketing systems is required.
- Associates degree and/or related IT certifications preferred.
If interested in the Level I/II Desktop Support job near the Spring, TX area, please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis please visit us at www.modis.com .